Gratitude Glasses

Gratitude Glasses
I'm looking at the world through my gratitude glasses to see the good in life!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Gift Outside, Inside, On A Plate

The three gifts that I am especially grateful for today are...

Outside... I enjoy watching the snow as it falls gently from the heavens... floating slowly to the ground as though on a "magical" journey... and the earth's darkness is covered in a blanket of white. Snow. Pure and beautiful because it reminds me that God can cleanse us whiter than snow (Psalm 51:7).

Inside... the comfort of waking up in a warm bed... a warm room... a room with windows that allow me to see the beauty unfolding outside as the morning dawns... the ability to watch nature from the comfort of a space that protects me from the harsh forces of winter... and I know I am blessed.

On a plate... yummy goodness... baked potatoes with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and (vegan) sour cream... food that is pleasing both to the stomach and to the eye. God's abundance is amazing... and I am grateful.



In gratitude...
~Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment